Reordering checks through Regions Online Banking is simple and safe, and takes only a few minutes.
In case you haven't reordered checks lately, we wanted to remind
you of a how simple it really is and let you know what's new.
How do I reorder checks?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select "Reorder Checks" from the Customer Service menu
- Follow the onscreen instructions
So what's new? You can now update the address on your checks as well as your check mailing address.* This comes in handy if you have recently moved and can't get to your local branch.
|Important Note: For your security, in certain situations, checks cannot be ordered online. Please visit your branch to complete your check order if one of the following applies:
- This is the first time ordering checks on this account.
- It has been longer than 48 months since your last check order.
- You need to make changes to the name(s) on your checks.
*Address changes on checks will not update statement addresses.