Filling the gap between writing a check and setting up online bill payments, Regions Personal Pay is the perfect personal payment solution to easily pay for items like dinners with friends, gifts, team dues, fundraisers, even paying the babysitter.
Personal Pay Advantages
Simple to Start!
- Safe, secure electronic personal payments.
- Powered by Popmoney, a personal payment service that links over 2,400 banks and more than 56 million registered users.
- Faster than the postal service — and just $1* each time you send money.
- Send or receive funds in as little as one business day.
- Personalize emails to your friends and family with eGreetings
- Import contacts from popular email services such as Hotmail, Yahoo! and Gmail
- Schedule future-dated payments and recurring payments
If you are a Regions Online Banking
customer, there's no enrollment necessary! Simply select the Personal Pay link from the Payments tab to send money today or to change the settings for your account. If you don't use Regions Online Banking, enroll today
Log in to Online Banking.
Select "Personal Pay" under the Payment tab.
Enter the email or mobile number, or account number of the person and how much you want to send.
Have questions? View our Regions Personal Pay FAQs for more answers.
How Regions Personal Pay Works
- Send money in as little as one business day to your family and friends with only an email address or mobile phone number, or account number.
- They receive an email or text message to let them know that you have sent them a payment.
- If they are also enrolled in Regions Personal Pay, they can receive the payment into their bank account. Non-Regions customers can simply go online to popmoney.com to claim their funds.
- You receive confirmation of payment by email. That's all there is to it!
Have additional questions? View our FAQs.
*The $1.00 fee will be charged to the sender at the time payment processing is initiated. The payment transaction amount that appears in your Online Banking transaction history statement will include the fee.
For more information regarding terms and conditions of use please see the Electronic Banking Agreements & Disclosure Statement and the Personal Pay Addendum.