Regions Priority Banking is a preferred-customer program that delivers a high level of personal service along with special savings and earnings opportunities...all at no additional cost to you.
Customers that qualify enjoy access to the Regions Priority Banking Center, offering extended hours and staffed by a team of dedicated specialists who will answer any questions you may have about your current banking relationship.
To reach priority status, personal customers must have all of the following:
- Consumer checking account
- Qualifying first-lien home mortgage loan1 or at least $50,000 in a combination of deposits, loans and investment balances2
Also, business customers are eligible and must have all of the following:
- Business checking account
- At least $50,000 in a combination of deposits, loans and investments2 balances
Our goal is to do more to develop a long-term, mutually rewarding relationship with our customers. Start enjoying Regions Priority Banking today!
Call 1-800-REGIONS for more information about this exclusive Regions Priority Banking program.
As a Regions Priority Banking customer, you can expect more:
- Personal attention and the same excellent service you've come to expect from your dedicated Priority Banker
- Fast, friendly assistance from the Regions Priority Banking Center, where a highly trained team of Priority Bankers are ready seven days a week to respond solely to the needs of Regions Priority Banking members
- Timely information about financial topics that matter most to you and your business
Trust services are provided through Regions Trust, a division of Regions Bank. Investments in securities and insurance products held in Regions Trust accounts are not FDIC-insured, not deposits of Regions Bank, not guaranteed by Regions Bank, not insured by any federal government agency, and may go down in value.
1. Qualifying first-lien mortgage loans must be serviced by Regions, must not be past due or in default and do not include home equity loans and credit lines, or construction, manufactured housing and business loans. 2. Investments in securities and insurance products are not FDIC-insured, not deposits of Regions Bank or its affiliates, not guaranteed by Regions Bank or its affiliates, not insured by any federal government agency, and may go down in value.