Regions Bank in collaboration with Home Depot is ready to offer a special package of banking services designed to help you meet your banking needs.
Take advantage of the program designed to suit your needs. View the below Regions At Work brochure for program details:
|Sign up for Direct Deposit today!
You’ll never have to rush to the bank again! By having your Home Depot paycheck automatically deposited into your Regions account, you'll save time and money.
Get started today, visit your local Regions branch or give us a call at 1-800-REGIONS.
A Regions At Work Checking account offers impressive benefits and services.
- Convenience services like Direct Deposit, Regions Online Banking with Bill Pay and Mobile Banking1.
- Online Statements2
- LifeGreen Savings Account and up to $100 annual savings bonus with a Regions At Work checking account3
- Regions Cashback Rewards®4
- Discount on mortgage closing costs5
- Discount on one safe deposit box rental6
- Discount on checks
- Relationship rates on select CDs7
- Online financial education available through EverFi
To learn more or to get started today, contact your business relationship manager or visit your local Regions branch.
©2012 Regions Bank. All Regions products and services are subject to applicable customer agreements, terms, conditions, disclosures, and application requirements. Credit products are subject to credit approval. Loans subject to credit approval. Other restrictions may apply. Available only to employees or members of participating businesses or organizations. Refer to the Regions At Work pricing disclosure for more information on offered products.
1. Although Regions Mobile Banking service is offered to customers at no cost, data service charges will apply through your wireless carrier.
2. You must enroll in Regions Online Banking in order to activate Online Statements. To enroll in Online Banking, visit the Regions Online Banking page at regions.com and complete the enrollment process. You must have a valid Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number in order to enroll in Regions Online Banking. Once enrolled, log in and select the Online Statements link in the top navigation under Accounts in order to activate Online Statements. We will discontinue the standard paper statements fee beginning with the end date of the statement cycle in which Online Statements are activated. If you cancel Online Statements or elect to continue receiving standard paper statements, your account will be subject to the standard paper statements fee beginning with the end date of the statement cycle in which you change your election.
3. A monthly automatic transfer of funds of at least $10 from your Regions At Work checking account to your LifeGreen Savings account for the entire year is required to earn a 1% annual savings bonus. The bonus is based on the average monthly balance for the 12 calendar months that precede the month of your anniversary date and is paid on the business day following the anniversary of account opening. Maximum annual savings bonus of $100. Your LifeGreen Savings account must be open on the date the annual savings bonus is paid to receive the annual savings bonus. If you have a LifeGreen Savings account and do not have a Regions checking account, or if you close your Regions checking account, Regions reserves the right to convert your LifeGreen Savings account to a Savings account. We will notify you in advance if we convert your account.
4. Earn Cashback Rewards through Online Banking for qualifying purchases made with your Regions Visa CheckCard. See regions.com/cashback for details.
5. Available for Regions At Work Checking Plus Accounts only. Subject to terms and conditions. Regions will reduce one of its standard closing fees or costs by $100.
6. Safe deposit boxes are subject to availability.
7. Relationship interest rates and APYs are available for customers who meet and maintain certain relationship requirements established by Regions Bank.