These days, it's more important than ever to protect your identity and your accounts. That's why we offer Regions SafeGuardsSM
- a powerful array of free security features to fully protect your CheckCard from unauthorized purchases, so you can shop with confidence every day.Regions SafeGuards features include:
Additional services available to Business CheckCard Customers
- SafeGuards Worry-Free Fraud Protection1 – Shop risk-free knowing you're only responsible for authorized transactions if your Regions CheckCard or number is ever lost or stolen.
- 24/7 fraud protection – Systems monitor all transactions to help protect you from suspicious Regions CheckCard activity
- Three-digit security code – An additional layer of Internet and telephone fraud prevention
- International Travel Protection – Using our automated phone system, you can activate your card for international usage for only the dates you plan to travel. Call 1-800-295-8472 to use this service.
- Identity theft assistance – If your identity is ever stolen, Regions Bank can provide assistance to get you back on track.
- Purchase Security – Protects many of your Regions CheckCard purchases against loss, theft, fire and other damage, up to $50,0002
- Extended Protection – Doubles the time period of a manufacturer's written warranty, up to one year for eligible card purchases2
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – Saves you the cost of additional rental insurance on qualified automobile rentals when you use your card3
- Liability Waiver – Protects your business against employee Regions CheckCard abuse
- Emergency Cash and Card Replacement – Peace of mind when you're travelling and lose your card4
- Visa Travel Assistance – Multiple services available to you, your family, or your business associates when traveling: medical referral assistance, emergency ticket replacement, pre-trip assistance, legal referral assistance and more5.
1Regions SafeGuards Worry-Free Fraud Protection covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify Regions promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult Regions Bank for additional details or visit visa.com/security. See your Visa Cardholder Agreement for further details.
2Offers you reimbursement, within the first 90 days from the purchase date, in the event of loss, theft, damage or fire for eligible items purchased with a covered Visa Business card. Extended Protection doubles the time period of the original manufacturer's written U.S. warranty up to one full year on warranties of three years or less.
3Offers you coverage for damage due to collision or theft of most rental cars. Certain terms and conditions apply.
4This efficient, 24x7x365 worldwide service allows you to quickly and easily get a replacement Visa Business card sent to you and/or receive emergency cash at a convenient location.
5Helps you coordinate medical, legal, and travel services when you're away from home. (The cost of any goods or services purchased is your responsibility.)