The Regions Agreement and Disclosure Statement for Electronic Banking Services (the “Agreement”) has been amended as of October 19, 2017. The amendments are summarized below. You may review the entire text of the affected sections, as amended, by clicking the link to the Agreement below.
Section II: Terms & Definitions
- Definition of "Access Credentials" is amended to include out-of-band authentication security procedures.
- Added definition of "Western Union Money Transfer® Service".
Section XIV: Western Union Money Transfer® Service
- New Section XIV, Western Union Money Transfer ® Service, is added.
- Former Section XIV, Equipment; Security; Using Email, is renumbered Section XV, and subsequent sections and subsections are renumbered accordingly.
Section XVI: Transaction Authorization; Limitations and Exclusions (formerly Section XV)
- Subsection 16.01, Security Procedures, is amended regarding out-of-band authentication security procedures.
Section XVII: Additional Terms and Conditions (formerly Section XVI)
- Subsection 17.12, Data Recording; Consent to Communications, is amended regarding the applicability of your mobile carrier’s message and data fees to SMS/text messages transmitted in connection with the Service.
View the entire current Regions Agreement and Disclosure Statement for Electronic Banking Services, as amended effective October 19, 2017.