With Western Union® Online Money Transfer services, sending money is a breeze1. You can transfer money directly from your eligible consumer deposit accounts (checking or money market) to any participating Western Union Agent location around the world. The funds can be available In Minutes*, or you can opt for next day arrival. Send a $50 money transfer for a $5 fee within the U.S.
Current Regions Online Banking customers1 can simply log in to send money from your personal checking account today.
- Money can be picked up as cash*.
- All done conveniently from your account.
- Domestic and international account-to-cash transfers.
- Money in Minutes* or Next Day options*.
- Added security using out-of-band authentication (OOBA)
Now there's a hassle-free way to transfer Money In Minutes* virtually almost anywhere you need.
Western Union FAQs OOBA FAQs
How it Works
1. Log in to Regions Online Banking.
2. Select TRANSFERS tab, "Western Union Money Transfer."
3. Verify your identity using out-of-band authentication
4. Enter transaction details:
- Destination country
- Receiver’s name
- Bank account to debit funds
- Amount to send
- Test question & answers (optional)
5. Contact your receiver and provide the following:
- 10-digit tracking number provided on the receipt at the end of your transaction
- Answer to the test question if you added one
- Reminder to have their ID
Your receiver can go to a participating Western Union Agent location to pick up their money.
Don’t have a Regions Online Banking account? Western Union services are available at any branch.
1Western Union Online Money Transfer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Regions Agreement and Disclosure Statement for Electronic Banking Services and the Western Union Terms (Western Union Online Terms and Conditions and any other Western Union terms which are set or disclosed to you in the process of making a Money Transfer).
*Date available will be displayed on receipt for international transfers on or over $15. Service and funds availability depends on certain factors including the Service selected, the selection of delayed delivery options, special terms applicable to each Service, amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, consumer protection issues, identification requirements, delivery restrictions, agent location hours, and differences in time zones (collectively, "Restrictions").
Regions Bank engages in the money transmission business as an authorized delegate of Western Union Financial Services, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code.