Call 1-888-IN-A-SNAP (1-888-462-7627) to talk to a loan specialist.
We're building a better loan experience for you.
With great rates and fast answers, we'll help you find the right loan for your needs.
Home Equity Line and Loans
- Consolidate debt or make home improvements
- Pay off credit card balances and save on interest
- Make home improvements or repairs
Regions Personal Loans
- Pay off bills or handle unexpected expenses
- Up to $10,000
- Rates from 7.50% to 18.83% APR with no collateral required1
Regions can help finance all your needs.
- Buy a new car or refinance your current loan
- Rates from 1.99% to 12.96% APR1,4
- Take advantage of today's low rates
- Enjoy our award winning service
- Pay for education the smart way
- Competitive interest rates
- Multiple in-school repayment options available
Serving 16 states
$137 billion in assets
130 years in business
Credit approval and other restrictions may apply.
1. As of 3/6/2017 annual interest rates range from 1.99% to 9.99% (1.99% APR to 12.96% APR). The highest APR results from the smallest loan amount, shortest term length, and a loan processing fee. The lowest APRs require auto-debit discount and are available only to borrowers with excellent and substantial credit history, whose loans meet other specific credit criteria, such as qualifying loan term, loan amount, loan-to-value ratio, and vehicle characteristics. Your interest rate will depend on a variety of factors, including the model year of the vehicle and whether the vehicle is new or used, as well as your credit history, loan amount, loan term, loan-to-value ratio of your vehicle (based upon dealer invoice for new or NADA value for used), and election to receive a 0.25% discount by having monthly payments auto-debited from your Regions checking account (the “Auto Debit Discount”). Your APR will depend on your interest rate, loan amount, loan term, and whether your loan is subject to a loan processing fee. All loans are subject to credit approval. Loan application requires vehicle information, as well as, driver’s license number, issue date, and expiration date for all borrowers. Additional restrictions and conditions apply.
Use our How to Calculate Auto Loan Rates calculator to see how loan term, purchase price, and interest rate impact monthly payment amounts.
2. Loan to Value (LTV) based on dealer invoice on new vehicles or NADA value for used vehicles plus tax, tag and title fees.
3. If you refinance with Regions using the Exclusively Online option, you’ll have the option to receive a complementary Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Rider from Regions. With this GAP Rider, we may waive some or all of the difference between the amount you owe on your Regions loan and the proceeds from your auto insurance in the event of a total loss due to physical damage or theft of your vehicle. Terms and Conditions apply.
4. To qualify for the 0.25% discount you must be a Regions checking account customer and agree to have your monthly payments automatically debited from your Regions checking account at the time of your application and maintain your payments using auto-debit for the life of your loan.
* Between 4/1/15 and 6/30/15, the average estimated savings off the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and subsequently purchased a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from Certified Dealers, was $3,180, including applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer's trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Neither TrueCar nor Regions Bank brokers, sells, or leases motor vehicles.