The first time you use online account access, we recommend that you connect just to download transactions. This will enable you to update your register before doing other online tasks.
- From the Online menu, choose Online Banking and then choose Online Banking Center.
- Select your financial institution.
- Make sure each of your requests for a new QuickStatement is checked, then select Send. For subsequent connections, you may want to clear some checkmarks. For example, if you already downloaded a QuickStatement on a particular day, you may want to clear that checkmark if you send online payment or transfer instructions later in the day.
- Enter the required PIN information, then click OK. Then simply connect to the Internet and download the selected QuickStatement.
- You can then view your online account balance and your QuickStatements
You can also refer to the Help Menu offered with your QuickBooks software.