Regions Bank is pleased to announce that our online financial management tool, My GreenInsights*, is now available for businesses.
My GreenInsights for Business was developed to provide the tools to help businesses like yours manage cash flow, expenses and other short and long-term financial needs.
This online tool allows your business to:
- See your finances – including accounts at other institutions – in one location.
- Manage spending and create a plan with expense charts, budgets and cash flow calendar.
- Set up alerts to update you about your balances, spending, and bill due dates.
Already using our personal financial management tool? Here are a few things to know.
- The business edition of My GreenInsights replaces the personal version. You do not need to do anything.
- Any data you have in the current personal version of My GreenInsights will be automatically transferred to the business edition. This excludes any information within the "Net Worth" or the "Retirement" sections of My GreenInsights.
- Your existing customer spending tags will be converted for you, plus we are adding new business spending tags like Advertising, payroll, and cost of goods to help you be better alerted.
To get started with My GreenInsights for Business, simply click the Insights tab in Online Banking.
Giving you more control of your business finances: it’s just another way Regions Bank helps to keep your business moving forward.
If you would like a walk-through of My GreenInsights or have any questions, please call our Greenline at 1-800-472-2265 – Monday through Friday from 6am – 7pm and Saturday from 8am – 2pm.
* My GreenInsights is offered exclusively to Regions Online Banking customers. To enroll in Online Banking you must have a Social Security or Taxpayer Identification Number or use alternative enrollment procedures available by visiting a branch.
Regions and the Regions logo are registered trademarks of Regions Bank. The LifeGreen color is a trademark of Regions Bank.