With Regions Mobile Deposit1, you can spend less time depositing checks at the bank and more time running your business. Use the Regions Mobile App on your iPhone, iPad, Android (phone or tablet) to deposit funds into your Regions Business checking2, savings or money market accounts at your convenience and in just a few easy steps.
- Log into the Regions Mobile App.
- Select “Make a Deposit.”
- Choose an account.
- Enter deposit amount and select how soon you want access to your funds.
- On the back of your check, include:
- “For Regions Mobile RDC Service Only”
- Your Signature
- Take pictures of front and back of check.
- Confirm deposit and submit.
After submitting the check image and confirming your receipt of the funds, securely store your check for 30 days. After that, you should destroy the check or mark it "VOID". You must not resubmit the check and/or redeposit the check.
Choose how quickly you want your funds processed3.
Regions Mobile Deposit offers three availability options which gives you the flexibility to choose how soon you want access to your funds:
- Standard Availability
The cost of this option is $0.00. Deposits made before 8 p.m. CT will typically be available in two business days4.
- Available for Processing Tonight
The cost of this option is $3.00. Deposits made on a business day before 8 p.m. CT will be processed that evening and made available to cover items presented against your account during that same business day4. You will be able to access the funds on your debit card or at ATMs the next business day.
- Available Immediately
The cost of this option ranges from one to three percent of the check (depending on check type and amount), with a minimum of $5.00. Guarantees immediate5 access to deposited funds, which can instantly be used to make transfers, pay bills, spend on your debit card or withdraw as cash at an ATM. Deposits made on a business day before 8 p.m. CT also will be available in processing that night to cover items presented against your account during that same business day4.
Most customers have a $1,500 daily limit and a $5,000 monthly limit, with the ability to temporarily increase their daily limit up to $3,000 for a cost of $1. Customers who qualify as a Priority Banking customer have a $10,000 daily and $25,000 monthly limit. Customers that qualify as a Private Wealth Management customer have a $50,000 daily and $200,000 monthly limit.
Want to learn more about Regions Mobile Deposit?
For account eligibility, related fees or to see if this product is right for you, please view our Business Remote Deposit Solutions Comparison Chart.
For more information about Regions Mobile Deposit, please visit our FAQs and view the Service Agreement.
1. Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit require a compatible device and enrollment in Online Banking. To enroll in Online Banking, you must either: have a Social Security or Tax Identification Number, or use alternative enrollment procedures available by visiting a branch. Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit are subject to separate terms and conditions. Mobile Deposit is subject to fees. Your mobile carrier’s messaging and data fees may apply.
2. Not available for Regions Advantage Plus Checking and Business Analyzed Checking, or for accounts that are enrolled in any other Regions remote deposit capture service, including the Regions Quick Deposit service.
3. Regions reserves the right to reject any check and may delay funds availability in certain circumstances in its discretion.
4. Deposits are subject to verification. Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays are not business days.
5. Requires Regions approval, which may take a few minutes. After approval, we will provide you with the exact cost which you may accept or reject.