Make an Appointment
Customer information provided in order to set up this appointment
will not be used to update any customer records and this information
will only be used to service this appointment.
|Investment and Insurance Products:
|▶ Are Not FDIC Insured ▶ Not
a Deposit ▶ May Go Down in Value ▶
Not Bank Guaranteed
|Not Insured by Any Federal Government
Banking products are provided by Regions Bank,
1900 5th Avenue North,
Birmingham, AL 35203 © 2013 Regions Bank |
Housing Lender |
Member FDIC | 1-800-REGIONS
You can transfer money between two online accounts at the same financial institution. Both accounts must be enabled for online account access.
- From the Activities menu, choose Transfer Money.
- In the Transfer Funds Accounts window, choose an account to transfer funds from, and an account to transfer funds to.
- Select the Online Funds Transfer checkbox.
- Enter an amount to transfer.
- Click OK if you want to send only one online transfer. Or, click Next if you want to enter another transfer.
- In the Online Banking Center window, click Send to connect to the Internet and send the transfer item to the financial institution.
You can also refer to the Help Menu offered with your QuickBooks software.