Protect your business from the cost and embarrassment of overdrawing your business checking account. Regions provides overdraft protection on most Regions business checking accounts. Regions offers a variety of overdraft protection options:
Regions Business Overdraft Protection allows you to link your Regions Business checking account to a Regions Business savings account, money market account, or credit card account. If one or more transactions would overdraw your checking account, we will automatically transfer1 money to your checking account in $100 increments from your linked account, as provided in the Regions Deposit Agreement.
Overdraft Protection Solutions:
- Regions Business Deposit Accounts - Regions Business Savings accounts2 or Business Money Market2 accounts are convenient overdraft protection options.
- Regions Business Credit Card3 - provides immediate overdraft protection and purchasing convenience. Credit lines and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Set up Overdraft Protection by linking your accounts today. Visit your nearest branch, call 1-800-REGIONS or log onto online banking.
1. On each day when funds are transferred, your checking account will be charged a transfer fee of $10 or $15, depending on your checking account type. If the balance or available credit for the linked account is insufficient to pay the overdrafts, we may still transfer available funds to your checking account and we also may decline payment of the overdrawn item.
2. Your linked account may be subject to transaction limits and excessive withdrawal fees provided in the Regions Deposit Agreement and pricing schedule.
3. Funds transferred from a credit card account will accrue interest at the interest rate provided in the agreement for that account.