Protect your business from loss associated with paper-based fraud with Regions Positive Pay solutions. Positive Pay services are among the strongest and most immediate controls available to detect and help prevent check fraud.
How it works
Regions Positive Pay works by comparing and verifying the checks you issue to the checks presented for payment against your account. Any check that does not match your issue file in dollar amount, serial number or payee name is reported online through iTreasury Small Business or Regions iTreasury as an exception item. Simply log in to review the exception item, and use the online tool to either pay or return the check. You may also elect an automatic pay or return default for exception items in the event you are unable to review them.
Features and benefits:
- View exception items online at your convenience each morning to help prevent check fraud loss. Verify checks for legitimacy and pay or return items electronically as needed, preventing check-based fraud before it can occur
- Provides additional protection against counterfeit or amount-altered checks presented at the teller line
Regions offers options with No Check Positive Pay
Need to extend check fraud protection to high-balance deposit accounts that are not used for issuing checks? Such accounts can become easy targets for check fraud, so Regions is pleased to provide a solution to help mitigate the threat with No Check Positive Pay.
Key convenience features:
- You write no checks
- No check issue file is required
- Default disposition is to “Return”
- Provides protection at the teller line