Regions customers with a PC, Internet access and Regions Online Banking services can make banking and bookkeeping easy with QuickBooks by Intuit®.
With QuickBooks, you can:
- Download transaction information
- Transfer funds between your Regions accounts
- Pay Bills -- without even writing checks!
Tools to Make Your Job Easier
When you're offline you can make use of the powerful tools available in QuickBooks. A graphical interface and QuickBooks' Navigator assistant make it easy for you to find the resources you need. With QuickBooks you can:
- Create job costing and budgeting
- Calculate payroll
- Track inventory and purchase orders
- Perform accounts payable/receivable
- Write and print checks
- Create financial reports, custom invoices, statements, purchase orders, and more
Enhancements have been made in security, payroll management and distribution, and setting company and user preferences. A new "How Do I" wizard and "Show Me" videos make it easy for the QuickBooks user to handle each task quickly and efficiently. QuickBooks now features direct access to information and services located on the Internet including 24-hour help, professional advisor directory and information on small business.
To utilize the Web Connect feature with QuickBooks there is no charge. However, if you utilize the Direct Connect feature, you may try the service at no charge for 90 days. After the trial period, the monthly fee is either $14.95 or $19.95 dependent upon your account type. For monthly pricing, please refer to the chart below:
|$19.95 per month
||All other product types
Ways to Connect to Regions Online Banking*
With Regions Online Banking, we provide the ability to connect your accounts to your QuickBooks® software and manage your finances 24 hours a day. The two options available to you are Web Connect and Direct Connect.
Web Connect provides you with one-way connectivity which allows you to automatically download transactions and match them with existing transactions.
Direct Connect provides you with two-way connectivity which allows you to automatically download transactions and match them with existing transactions, pay bills, transfer funds, and send messages from the convenience of your personal financial management software.
How do I Use Web Connect? (Regions Bank Web Connect)
If you want to download transactions without the ability to perform bill payments or fund transfers, you will want to use the Web Connect feature.
To download your transactions via Web Connect you will need to perform the following steps:
- Simply login to Regions Online Banking.
- On the Account Summary page, choose Download to Desktop Software (located just above and to the right of the list of accounts).
- In the Select a Format dropdown box, select the personal financial management software that you are using.
- Choose the accounts that you want to download your balance and transactions for by clicking on the radio button next to the account.
- In the Select a Time Frame section, designate the time frame for which you would like to download transactions.
- Click Submit and follow the on-screen instructions.
How Do I Enroll in Direct Connect? (Regions Bank Direct Connect)
If you are an existing Regions Online Banking customer, you will simply need to log into Regions Online Banking and select the Enroll for Money / Quicken / QuickBooks link located in the eServices menu. Carefully review the information on the screen, choose the appropriate software application from the list and submit the request.
If you are a not currently enrolled into Regions Online Banking, simply select Enroll Today from the menu on the left. To complete the enrollment, you will need an Online Banking Customer Number. This is generally opened at the time you open your account, however, if you did not receive a Customer Number at the time you opened your account, simply call Online Concierge at 1-800-240-7887 to receive your Online Customer Number. Once you have enrolled into Regions Online Banking, simply follow the instructions above.
Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions carefully as they contain the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you access and use this website.
* Mac users - Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks, only allows the ability to utilize web connect functionality with QuickBooks for Mac.